Stein Eriksen Residences
Deer Valley, Utah
The pinnacle of alpine luxury, Stein Eriksen Residences consists of 39 exquisite condominiums and 15 private mountain modern homes, each one claiming its own distinct, contemporary design. Stein Eriksen Residences has mastered the perfect blend of nature, amenities, accommodations, dining, and year-round recreation, and is quickly garnering recognition as Park City’s.
Park City is a short and easy 45-minute ride from Salt Lake City International Airport. In Park City, visitors and residents enjoy access to world-class recreation, cultural activities, exceptional dining, and spectacular mountain backdrops year-round. Our mountain town is home to two world-renowned resorts: Deer Valley Resort and Park City Mountain Resort, both venues during the 2002 Olympic Winter Games.
MOUNTAIN MODERN ACCOMMODATIONS With incredible contemporary design at every turn, Stein Eriksen Residences caters to the traveler who craves something more than just a place to stay. Breaking free from the standard hotel style, the innovative Residences, with 39 condominium units and 15 private home units, adds an influential element of modern luxury to Deer Valley.
All hotel guests can expect the finest service and the following in-room amenities:
- Daily housekeeping and turndown service
- Same-day laundry service, dry cleaning, and pressing services
- Plush terrycloth robes and slippers
- Private decks with hot tubs available for most room types
- Full condominiums and private home rentals include gourmet kitchens, spacious living rooms with fireplaces, private decks with hot tubs, and master bedrooms with fireplaces and private baths.