Stein Eriksen Lodge
Deer Valley, Utah
Stein Eriksen Lodge is an authentic European lodge nestled mid-mountain at the acclaimed Deer Valley Resort in Park City, Utah. Named after Norwegian Olympic Gold Medal skier Stein Eriksen, the Lodge is known as a premiere year-round destination.
Park City is a short and easy 45-minute ride from Salt Lake City International Airport. In Park City, visitors and residents enjoy access to world-class recreation, cultural activities, exceptional dining, and spectacular mountain backdrops year-round. Our mountain town is home to two world-renowned resorts: Deer Valley Resort and Park City Mountain Resort, both venues during the 2002 Olympic Winter Games.
All hotel guests can expect Five-Star service and the following in-room amenities:
- Daily housekeeping and turndown service
- 24-Hour room service and in-room dining
- Same-day laundry service, dry cleaning, and pressing services
- Plush terrycloth robes and slippers
- Private decks with hot tubs available for some room types
- Luxury Suites and Grand Suites include gourmet kitchens, spacious living rooms with fireplaces, private decks with hot tubs, and master bedrooms with fireplaces and private baths